Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
Annonces radioamateurs :

Big Cat Country Q&A: What is your biggest concern headed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général

Auteur Message
chenyan94

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 19, 2018 1:22 am    Sujet du message: Big Cat Country Q&A: What is your biggest concern headed Répondre en citant

into the regular season? Let’s answer some questions ahead of the Jacksonville Jaguars’ preseason finale against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers!Kyle from Winnipeg Jacksonville Jaguars Womens Hoodie , ManitobaQ: After Austin Seferian-Jenkins, who do you think will make the roster as the second, third (and even fourth) tight end?A: This one’s easy — and I think they keep four with Marqise Lee going down. Ben Koyack, Niles Paul, and James O’Shaughnessy.Maurice from Jacksonville, FLQ: Why not entertain signing Dez Bryant? Our defense, especially Ramsey, will challenge him to get better and with Keenan McCardell as the wide receiver coach he could at least be assessed.A: Aside from his obvious regression in ability, I just don’t think Dez fits where this offense wants to go. They’re trying to limit the number of contested catches that receivers have to make and deep passes Blake Bortles has to throw. Those were Dez’s strengths. This is a team continuing to build for the future and I’d much rather have the guys left in that room get more snaps than take practice snaps, attention, and scheme away from them in favor of a guy who’s just not good enough anymore.Aaron from Goldsboro, NCQ: Will Corey Grant see more snaps this year?A: Yes. Grant only saw 52 touches last year, including fake punts. I would assume we’ll see quite a bit more from him Womens Customized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , especially in the passing game where he was only targeted four times in the regular season.Ian from Tampa, FLQ: Are you tired of answering questions about Dez Bryant yet?A: Surprisingly, I haven’t gotten a ton. Maybe it’s because we wrote such a lengthy and comprehensive article explaining why it would be a bad idea.Tanner from Jacksonville, FLQ: What’s your biggest concern heading into the season? A: Two things stand out. On defense, I want to see more out of the run defense. This defense doesn’t have a lot of weak spots, but the run defense — specifically as it pertains to our nose tackles — is probably my only concern on defense. As far as the offense, it will be Blake Bortles until it’s not. He won me over in the preseason opener. Then he made several bad decisions in the two preseason games that followed. He won’t play tonight (probably) but until “he can win any game” turns to “he will win any game” I will be concerned about how inconsistently his play has been over the course of his career.Joe from Tampa, FLQ: If Bortles has a 74+ completion percentage but throws 15 or more picks, will he be considered good? I thought he played well against the Atlanta Falcons but all anyone can talk about are the picks.A: That’s the thing — the scheme that offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett is installing allows a quarterback to build his completion percentage (and confidence) with timing routes and screens to running backs and tight ends while limiting the number of risky throws they have to make. I don’t expect Blake, much less any quarterback in the NFL, to complete nearly 75 percent of their attempts. The 15 picks thing... listen, I think we’re using the wrong metrics to measure whether Blake is good. I don’t care so much about the number of picks as I do how the picks came about. Is he blind to the underneath guy and get picked off? Or is he taking a shot downfield and the defender just makes a great play on a good ball? I’ll measure Blake’s performance in 2018 by how many (or how few) dumb plays he makes.Quinton from Richmond, VAQ: Which UDFA has the best chance to make the 53-man roster?A: Tre Herndon.Keith from Franklin www.jaguarscheapshop.com , TNQ: Any thoughts on the beginning of this season feeling very similar to last season in terms of on-field product?Obviously the tone is different given last year’s success, but the team didn’t make any splashy moves in the offseason to sure up real weaknesses. The passing game in general still very much a question mark. Nervous we’re looking at not much improvement to get over the hurdle to the Super Bowl. Hope I’m wrong!A: I don’t think this team needed much improvement to get to the Super Bowl but where they did they seem to have fixed it. They needed a rock at left guard and signed Andrew Norwell. They needed a rotational pass rusher who could kick in. They drafted Taven Bryan. They needed a change-of-pace back. They developed T.J. Yeldon. They needed a SAM linebacker. They found Leon Jacobs in the seventh round. They’ve fixed a lot of the things that held them back from winning the AFC Championship and they should be considered Super Bowl contenders this year.Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Giants: Defense stops Eli Manning, Odell Beckham, Jr. on potential game-winning drive The Jacksonville Jaguars won their season opener against the New York Giants with ugly offense, opportunistic special teams, and a defense that just would not go quietly into that good night.With 2:21 left in the fourth quarter, the Giants offense took the field. It was 20-15 with the Jaguars leading but... we’ve seen this movie before, folks. Not typically with the quality of defense we have now, but old wounds are hard to mend.But Sunday turned out different. The defense held, they bent but they didn’t break, and the Jaguars are now 1-0 because of it.That drive is what we’ll be diving into this week as we break down the drive of the game for Week 1.Play #1: 1st and 10 at NYG 19The Jaguars defense starts out in soft zone, allowing Beckham to get an easy 21-yard gain between D.J. Hayden and Jalen Ramsey. Although it looks like Ramsey is the one to blame for this, there really is no blame. It’s prevent coverage — Eli Manning is going to get those for easy chunks.Play #2: 1st and 10 at NYG 40With the clock stopped and the two-minute warning coming up Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirt , the Giants opt to try a run play. After all, Saquon Barkley had the biggest play of the day... why not try again? The Jaguars have it sniffed out however, with Barry Church reading it all perfectly.Play #3: 2nd and 9 at NYG 41The Giants did this sort of thing all day long and it’s a big reason why Beckham ended with 11 catches for 111 yards. The natural pick play created by Beckham running the cross with Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack running into each other allows Beckham an easy 20-yard gain.Play #4: 1st and 10 at JAX 40And here we get to the “don’t break” part of this bend but don’t break Jaguars defense. The defensive line will really stand out in these next four downs, keeping Manning off balance and throwing passes that range from a little off to no chance.The interior of the line is especially good these last few downs. After nearly 59 minutes of play, watch Malik Jackson sled block the left guard mere inches away from Manning.Play #5: 2nd and 10 at JAX 40Another run, another sad face.Play #6: 3rd and 6 at JAX 36Remember what I was saying about the defensive line? Yeah...Lerentee McCray gets a great jump off the snap and it’s what’s got Manning worried first. He looks to the other side of the field and BAM there’s Malik again right in his face. The throw is off target.Play #7: 4th and 6 at JAX 36The defensive line won this game, but let’s also credit newly signed cornerback D.J. Hayden taking on Beckham on this play. Hayden stays with Beckham step for step and is helped out by Manning throwing under a lot of pressure.McCray more than earned his pay check last week, getting another pressure on Manning on his most important pass of the afternoon.SummaryThe defense was the biggest reason for the win against the Giants and the defensive line was the reason the rest of the defense was able to flourish. And it’s a big reason why the line is the deepest, most talented position group on a roster that has quite a few deep and talented position groups.Bend but don’t break all the way to the Super Bowl, Jaguars.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général
Page 1 sur 1