Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
Annonces radioamateurs :

cellent season,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général

Auteur Message
panxing18

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 13, 2018 6:52 am    Sujet du message: cellent season, Répondre en citant

Christof Innerhofer was again fastest in training Friday for the last World Cup downhill race before the Olympics.

The Italian George Blanda Jersey , who was also fastest in Thursday’s practice, sped down the 3.3-kilometer (2-mile) Kandahar course in 1 minute, 55.57 seconds to edge Matthias Mayer by 0.63 seconds and Dominik Paris by 0.67.

”I am very satisfied with my trainings the past two days and I have generally been feeling very confident on my skis,” Innerhofer said. ”I used every day to train hard.”

Vincent Kriechmayr was fourth, ahead of Matteo Marsaglia and local favorite Thomas Dressen Alex Lewis Jersey , who was 0.88 behind Innerhofer.

Dressen ended Germany’s 13-year wait for a men’s downhill win last Saturday in Kitzbuehel, Austria.

”I still do not realize what I have achieved,” Dressen said. ”Knowing that I can be part of the best racers with a perfect run gives me a lot of confidence.”

Downhill leader Aksel Lund Svindal was 0.90 off the pace in a tie for seventh with Hannes Reichelt and Norwegian teammate Aleksander Aamodt Kilde.

Svindal, who has two victories this season, has never finished on the podium in seven attempts in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

”Hopefully it will work out this year Corey Liuget Jersey ,” the Norwegian said.

Beat Feuz, who is also challenging for the downhill title, was 24th.

”In the end, it is about who wins the small crystal ball – Svindal or I,” said the Swiss skier Alex Anzalone Jersey , who is only 10 points behind his rival.

Saturday’s downhill will be followed by a giant slalom on Sunday.

The Panthers want to sign right tackle Daryl Williams to a contract extension and may do it before training camp. Unless they don’t.

Following last week’s report that a deal could come soon comes some decidedly less optimistic news.

According to Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer, a league source described a “monster gap” in economic expectations and said a deal before training camp would be “shocking.”

The 2015 fourth-rounder is coming off an excellent season, earning second-team All-Pro honors. He’s also entering the final year of his rookie deal, making the time right to do something.

But the Panthers also have 2017 second-rounder Taylor Moton in reserve, and his presence could cut into some of Williams’ leverage. Moton has taken some snaps this spring at left guard (where they’re trying to replace Andrew Norwell) Quinten Rollins Jersey , but seems more naturally qualified to play outside, specifically on the right side.
Adidas Jason Pominville Jersey
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général
Page 1 sur 1