Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
The only unit capable of stopping the Pittsburgh

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général

Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 14, 2019 1:36 am    Sujet du message: The only unit capable of stopping the Pittsburgh Répondre en citant

Going up against the NFL's top-ranked defense Terrell Suggs Jersey , Ben Roethlisberger showed his versatility, grit and ability to bounce back from injury.He also proved his own theory: offense is, well, the Pittsburgh offense.Roethlisberger threw two touchdown passes, ran for a score and put up an unexpected left-footed punt to help the Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens 23-16 Sunday.James Conner rushed for 107 yards and caught a TD pass for the Steelers (5-2-1), who have won four straight since falling to the Ravens at home on Sept. 30.Pittsburgh is averaging 31 points a game during its winning streak. Against Baltimore, the Steelers rolled up 395 yards, converted 10 of 16 third-down plays and held the ball for 36陆 minutes."We feel that we can do what we want to do," Roethlisberger said. "We've got roadblocks, which are great defenses on other teams, trying to stop us, but we've always said 鈥?and no disrespect to other teams 鈥?they don't stop us, we stop ourselves."That didn't happen Sunday. Pittsburgh did not commit a turnover, and Roethlisberger went 28 for 47 for 270 yards. His 1-yard run made it 20-6 in the third quarter, and the 36-year-old showed his determination by missing only one play after being flattened during a sprint from the pocket with just over 13 minutes left."Ben just got the wind knocked out of him Authentic Ronnie Stanley Jersey ," coach Mike Tomlin said.The Ravens (4-5) scored only one touchdown in their third straight defeat, managing two field goals in the first half while falling behind 14-6. Baltimore had converted 72.4 percent of its red zone opportunities into TDs 鈥?the fourth-best percentage in the NFL 鈥?but on this day a 1-for-4 performance didn't cut it."To hold those guys to field goals in the first half when they were down there was significant," Tomlin said.Pittsburgh opened the second half with a drive that lasted nearly seven minutes and ended with a 1-yard plunge by Roethlisberger. The conversion sailed wide to the right, keeping the score at 20-6.Down by two touchdowns and facing a potential two-game deficit in the AFC North, the Ravens reacted. Joe Flacco completed six passes in a 75-yard drive that ended with a 1-yard touchdown run by Alex Collins .The defense followed by forcing the game's first three-and-out, but the Baltimore offense failed to sustain the momentum.After the Ravens punted. Roethlisberger was collared from behind by Za'Darius Smith and remained on the ground for several minutes. Joshua Dobbs came in, completed a 22-yard pass to JuJu Smith-Schuster, then gave way to Roethlisberger."That was a huge play," Roethlisberger said of Dobbs' first-down toss.The drive led to a field goal for a 10-point cushion with 8:26 remaining.Baltimore got another field goal to get within a touchdown with 5:23 to go, but never threatened thereafter. It was not at all the way the Ravens wanted to enter their long-awaited bye week."We'll go into our bye week trying to get rested up, trying to get healthy," coach John Harbaugh said. "We'll try to come out swinging the last seven games and find a way to make the playoffs."In the first half, Roethlisberger threw 29 passes and showed his kicking prowess as Pittsburgh took control.With the Steelers facing a fourth down from the Baltimore 38, Roethlisberger lined up in shotgun formation and popped up a 27-yard punt 鈥?his seventh career kick.Eric Weddle drifted back to catch the kick and took it back 18 yards, perhaps the only disappointing aspect of Big Ben's day."It would have been good if Weddle didn't go back and catch it Youth Joe Flacco Jersey ," Roethlisberger lamented. "It would have been inside the 5, for sure."The Ravens then settled for a field goal one play after Flacco failed to see wide-open Lamar Jackson on the right side near the end zone. Jackson, a rookie quarterback who's been used in a variety of ways, went in motion on the play and was left uncovered.Roethlisberger put Pittsburgh ahead with a 7-yard touchdown pass to Conner, and the Steelers made it 14-3 on a 6-yard TD catch by Antonio Brown.INJURIESSteelers: None reported.Ravens: Starting offensive tackles Ronnie Stanley (ankle) and James Hurst (back) were on the inactive list. ... CB Tavon Young hurt his right ankle in the fourth quarter and did not return.TRIBUTE TO SYNAGOGUE VICTIMSRoethlisberger wore cleats emblazoned with a Star of David in response to the late-October shooting at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. The Star of David was in yellow and served as the upper part of the Steelers logo. There were also the words, "Stronger Than Hate" on each shoe.Roethlisberger and his wife are friends of Michele Rosenthal, a former team employee. Two of Rosenthal's brothers were among the 11 killed in the attack.MR. TOUCHDOWNSConner has 10 touchdowns , most by a Steelers player through eight games since 1950. Brown has nine TD catches, a team record through eight games.UP NEXTSteelers: Host Carolina on Thursday night.Ravens: Bye, followed by home game vs Cincinnati on Nov. 18. Baltimore Ravens linebacker Matthew Judon came into last Sunday’s matchup with three sacks through 11 games. He would double that total with a three-sack performance against the Oakland Raiders. “The team needed it,” Judon said. “I went out there and got it done. It could’ve been any one of us, but I’m glad it was me.”On Judon’s first sack of the afternoon, he stripped Derek Carr — causing a Terrell Suggs fumble recovery for a touchdown. Judon then gave Raiders right tackle Brandon Parker a swim move to get to Carr on the following play from scrimmage. With Oakland at their own 18-yard line, Judon blitzed once again — ripping away from Parker and sacking Carr for the third consecutive time. “I have confidence in myself,” said Judon when asked if he believed that he could record three straight sacks. “Every time I go our there http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-maxx-williams-jersey , I’m thinking I’m getting a sack. When y’all ask, ‘Do you think you can do this?’ I think I can do that. So yes — I thought I could do it.”As a fifth-round pick in 2016, Judon made an impact out of the gate with four sacks. During the following season, the then-25-year old linebacker doubled his sack total to eight. There were high expectations placed on him coming into the season and deservedly so. Across from Judon is Terrell Suggs — a 16-year veteran who has a load of experience in getting to the quarterback (131.0 career sacks). According to Judon, Suggs has been instrumental in his development and setting him up for success in the NFL.“I feel like walking in here with that guy and everything he’s done for me throughout the years that you see on the field. And a lot of stuff that you don’t see is just guidance and somebody that approaches the game every day as it could be his last,” Judon said of Suggs. “Hopefully, I have about four or five more years with him. He can do this forever, but I’m truly grateful for me being drafted by the Baltimore Ravens and him still being here.” It took Judon until the sixth game of the season to record a full sack against the Tennessee Titans. After waiting two more games, he recorded another one facing off against the Pittsburgh Steelers and another half sack against Cincinnati. Despite his long road to breaking out in 2018, Judon has stayed positive and continued to maintain his happy-go-lucky attitude while reflecting on his season so far.“I think that I just wasn’t making those plays as I was last year — coming off of last year — and was trying to ride that wave and things were going differently for me at that time,” Judon said. “For them, they might think that I was pressing and it might look like I was pressing — maybe I was. Maybe I was trying to make those plays and just not being me.”“But I feel like now I’m making those plays and I’m being me. Everybody’s like, ‘Oh, he’s not pressing anymore! He’s just making those plays’ — I just kept going to work.”Judon points to the interior defensive line play of Michael Pierce and Brandon Williams as the foundation of his success. Though the two haven’t posted impressive individual stats, like sacks or tackles Justin Tucker Jersey , they have been able to create opportunities for Judon, Suggs and Za’Darius Smith. “They’re definitely unsung heroes because they’re demanding two [blockers] and when they get two — they’re keeping two. If you watch the film, Pierce and ‘Baby’ [Williams] have some good rushes. They’ve been having some really good rushes and the ball just kind of gets out on them and they’re right there, a step away. “But those guys are good. Don’t discredit ‘Z’ [Za’Darius Smith]. I think all of his sacks came from the inside. So, we have some really good inside rushers.”Judon has five more games remaining this season to match or surpass his sack total from 2017. At this time last season, he had 12 sacks. Though Oakland is number five in sacks allowed on the season (36), Atlanta will be a tougher battle, as they are ranked 12th in sacks allowed (33). They also have a veteran quarterback in Matt Ryan who can make quick strikes to Julio Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Calvin Ridley. Ryan is having strong passing season — recording a 71.4% completion rate (a league-high), 3,683 yards (league-high) and 24 touchdowns (seventh-highest). Judon’s pass rushing ability will be needed against the Falcons passing attack.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général
Page 1 sur 1