Electronique radioamateur Electronique radioamateur
Forum dédié à l'électronique radioamateur, les antennes, les composants et le matériel radio

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Les 5 derniers sujets :
Sujets similaires :
Annonces radioamateurs :
partenaire (17-04-12 )
Parts 7104 (20-02-10 )

This is part three of a three-part weekly film analysis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général

Auteur Message
chenyan94

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 13, 2018 1:16 am    Sujet du message: This is part three of a three-part weekly film analysis Répondre en citant

on the performance of Patrick Mahomes. Part one: something good and something bad here Kareem Hunt Jersey , part two: something smart and something special here.I’m a terrible golfer. My handicap is my birth year. I can never direct the ball where I want it to go, and getting the ball up in the air is a coin flip. I still enjoy playing from time to time, but if you’re trying to win a scramble, I’m dead weight.The world’s best golfers can’t rely just on the ability to drive or be a good putter. You’ve got to play a well-rounded game. You have to be able to place the ball where you want it, sometimes with distance, keep yourself out of as many bad situations as you can, get out of them when you do, and oh yeah...have enough touch to putt. If Patrick Mahomes was a golfer, he could drive a golf ball farther than anyone. But the subtleties to his game he reveals every week are what will eventually have him at the top of the leaderboard. This week wasn’t requiring him to pull out the 1-wood as much as other weeks, but he got a chance to show how well rounded the rest of his game is starting to become.Something improvedIt felt like the game slowed down a little for him this week. Quickly finding the right play is an ability. Mahomes showed comfort in the pocket, good navigation of the pocket and quick decision-making in the face of pressure when required. Where Mahomes has been having to manage the juice at the start of games, he settled in quickly this week. He looked like he was playing with supreme confidence and poise all game. It’s revealed in the three plays above.Play one: Mahomes is working through the front-side concept. He feels pressure both to his front and back, steps up in the pocket and has the awareness to know the drag route by Kareem Hunt is working into his line of sight. It was such a quick response to pressure and to find the outlet. He couldn’t have responded just by seeing. He was processing the play as it was happening.Play two: Feeling pressure on the drop, knowing he needs to bail backward and delivering a ball quick to his outlet who finishes for a touchdown. It’s an athletic throw to deliver that ball and a smart Chris Jones Color Rush Jersey , poised decision with a rusher at his feet. Play three: Not having anyone open on the vertical routes and getting the ball down to Hunt in the flat quickly and decisively. He’s early to the flat route by Hunt, but in a good way. He wastes no time seeing the depth of the defense to get the ball to the running back with space to run. Check-downs and shorter throws got a bad rap when we see them too much. In proper context, they go a long way in winning football games. A good short game when properly utilized wins. Mahomes is picking the right clubs with consistency.These weren’t the rarest of plays he’s made, and none of these will be on the highlight reel at the end of the year. They’re just indicators of comfort, control, command and an understanding of all facets of the game happening in front of him. He looked as prepared and quick to process as he has. The timing to get the ball to his outlets was perfect and it yielded great results.It was the most veteran-like performance for the young quarterback, and the subtleties should leave you encouraged. There was no urge to make everything happen at all at once. He was fantastic in allowing the game to happen and leaning on his preparation. He continues to develop right before our eyes, and it’s happening week to week.Needs improvementThere’s been one kind of throw that we’ve yet to see Mahomes hit yet, and it’s kind of amazing he hasn’t.This is a cut of plays where the receiver is streaking down the middle of the field and there’s no defender between the receiver and the end zone. These plays resulted in four incompletions and an interception. I can’t recall one being hit in the first seven games.These are not the easiest throws and this is admittedly a narrow scenario that’s happening about once a game, but we’re starting to get enough of a sample size to notice it. For some reason, Mahomes has shown inconsistencies on middle-field throws that are thrown over the entire defense. Plays in which the receiver (almost always Tyreek Hill) are in position to or already have run away from everyone on the defense, we’ve yet to see Mahomes connect.Now don’t get me wrong, he’s hit his fair share of deep passes, but if you notice https://www.thechiefsfanshop.com/Mitchell-Schwartz-Jersey , they’ve hit in front of a defender. This play I wrote about yesterday might’ve ended up being the first one Mahomes lets Sammy Watkins run underneath, but Carlos Dunlap has other plans and forces the ball short.When there’s a middle-field throw, typically a post route, and Mahomes has a chance to let his receiver run under it, we haven’t seen the connection work nearly halfway through the season. It’s interesting. Mahomes provided a quote after the game on what was his only interception against the Bengals.It sounds like he may just trying to understand still how far he can stretch the arm out on these kinds of alerts or shot plays. There are a few instances in the above cut-up of vertical shots where Mahomes has under-thrown the receiver and diminished the separation the receiver was creating. It’s kind of confusing. We KNOW he’s capable of throws similar to this......he just hasn’t hit them in a real game. Whether he’s struggling to gauge how far to leave it out for (specifically) Hill, or the timing is just off, it’s surprisingly not something that he’s executed to count for his yardage totals. He’ll hit one of these assuredly soon, but it’s worth mentioning there are at least five plays where he hasn’t.He’s been good on throws to receivers open down the sidelines, but middle-field shots haven’t been part of the regular-season highlight real yet. You would’ve expected him to have hit on a couple by now.Hopefully, this week is when we finally get a play of this nature.Miss this week’s episode of the AP Laboratory? If you can’t see the player, click here.Links: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Art 19Subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss videos like this from Kent! Below, you’ll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the fourth week of the NFL season.I use the following criteria to try and find players — NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats, what the fantasy gurus are saying and my GUT.Without further ado Ron Parker Jersey , let’s not wait any longer. Let’s see who’s made my list of five players this week!Jimmy Graham, TE PackersWisconsin-USA TODAY NETWORKJimmy Graham is getting up there in age — he’s 32. It seems just like yesterday he was dominating games in New Orleans while catching passes from Drew Brees. Regardless, I’ve targeted him to have a big game against the Rams on Sunday.The Rams/Packers game has a massive 57-point total, and in terms of fantasy points allowed, the Rams give up the ninth most fantasy points per game to tight ends (13.3). The Rams’ issues with tight ends are their biggest weakness.I expect a high scoring game, where Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are playing catch up. That should lead to a lot of passes thrown, and I believe Graham will catch several of those passes.New England D/STQuinn Harris-USA TODAY SportsI don’t typically pick defenses in these articles, but this is a special case. The total for the Patriots/Bills game is 44 points, and the Bills have allowed the most points per game to defenses on the entire year (14.1 points per game).Offensively, the Bills are in a bad, bad place right now and I expect Bill Belichick to take advantage of a floundering Bills offense. Many leagues still have New England’s defense available, and it may be a good idea to pick them up for a quick play this week if your team has room on its roster.Tyler Boyd, WR BengalsJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsLast week Tyler Boyd was held relatively quiet by the Chiefs defense. I believe this week will be a different story.The Bengals are facing the Buccaneers in a game which Vegas has given a sizable 54.5 total. Add in the fact the Buccaneers are giving up the second most points per game to wide receivers (47.3) and you should see Boyd bounce back in Week 8.Phillip Lindsay, RB BroncosMatt Kartozian-USA TODAY SportsThis one is pretty straightforward — the Broncos will be without Royce Freeman on Sunday Tony Gonzalez Color Rush Jersey , and the Chiefs have a poor run defense which allows 5.2 yards per rushing attempt.Also to note is the 53.5 point total for the Chiefs/Broncos game, and the Chiefs are allowing the second most fantasy points per game to running backs in 2018 (32.7).Although the Chiefs defense appears to be improving, Phillip Lindsay should see a jump in his touches this week, and with the Chiefs’ inability to stop running backs so far this season it should be a big game for Lindsay.Stefon Diggs, WR VikingsJeffrey Becker-USA TODAY SportsCan’t afford Adam Thielen on your daily fantasy budget? Well, I have good news for you, because Stefon Diggs should be a good pickup too!The Saints have allowed the most fantasy points per game to wide receivers (51.2) and Diggs is likely to get his slice of the pie. The Saints have also allowed the third worst yards per passing attempt in the NFL at 8.7 yards per pass attempt allowed.Last week I chose Travis Kelce as the Chiefs fantasy pick of the week and he put together a decent game racking up 95 receiving yards on only five targets.This week’s Chiefs fantasy pick is.....Kareem HuntJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsI wanted to pick either Hunt or Kelce, but since I chose Kelce last week we’re going with Hunt this week, and for good reason.In his Week 4 game against the Broncos, Kareem Hunt had 175 yards of total offense and a touchdown. The Broncos linebackers have had issues dealing with Hunt in the past and we could see another huge game from him against the Broncos.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Electronique radioamateur -> Général
Page 1 sur 1